Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where Is The Time Going?

November already!! Aaarrgghhh! I can't believe it...Thomas has been on his mission now for almost 4 months ~ he is thoroughly enjoying himself, loving sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ! Genna has been at university for 2 months, and Matthew and Kiera have been in First Grade for just as long...we are expecting our first grandbaby any day now and we are nervous and excited for everything to go well for both mother and baby! Matthew and Kiera celebrated their 7th birthday last month, and are already planning for next year!
Hamish is working as hard as ever, and I am still trying to find things to do with my time! I have been busy picking Choke Berries; Crabapples and Apples to make pies; jellies and jams ~ even managed to make some Pear Butter with a friend, with pears from her own tree, it has been a very productive couple of months ~ but if I never see another apple it will be fine with me :D
I have also been busy with Family History ~ I started off with 60-70 names and now have over 1,200 ~ it has been exciting and extremely fulfilling, discovering ancestors from as far back as the 1400's! That alone has kept me busy, and sharing the information with relatives has been simply wonderful...even discovered a distant cousin in Canada!

Life truly is wonderful...with more discoveries on the horizon! I can't wait!!!

No comments: